About the event
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
Information Group ComNews would like to invite you and your colleagues to take part in a major annual forum, dedicated to telecommunication transport networks in Russia and CIS in 13th International Conference “Transport Networks Russia & CIS: Development of backbone networks”.
Date and venue: March 17-18, 2022, Holiday Inn Moscow Lesnaya Hotel (15 Lesnaya Str., Moscow, Russia)
The conference envisages online participation. Live streaming for listeners will be enabled on the website of the forum, while speakers will be able to connect to the speaker panel.
Transport Networks Russia & CIS 2022 is:
- Over 400 participants
- Over 50 speakers – operators, regulators and suppliers of equipment and services
- Over 20 exponents
- Over 40 media partners
- Endorsed by leading industry associations and market unions
Key topics of Transport Networks Russia & CIS 2022:
- Global market of backbone transport networks: new policies and outlook
- Competitive advantages on the international market of traffic transit
- New business models for Europe – Asia transit market
- New cable routes Europe - Asia
- Governmental initiatives on the operator market
- Backbone networks from IT giants (Amazon, Google, Microsoft and Facebook)
- Solutions for upgrading backbone transport networks
- Transport network architecture in the age of 5G and cloud technologies
- Optic fiber lines and networks as a foundation of IT infrastructure
- New solutions for optic fiber lines with channel capacity up to 400 Gbps (400G) and above
- Domestic solutions for data center engineering infrastructure
- Trends in data center market: decentralization, EDGE solutions (micro data centers), server colocation in DC
- Digital Arctic: Building a network of data centers in Karelia
- Content and CDN networks in Russian IX
- IX modernization to adapt them to new traffic volumes and types
These and other questions will be discussed at Transport Networks Russia & CIS, which has become in the past 10 years the main meeting place for regulators and leaders of the operator market, where visionaries of the ICT industry have an opportunity to showcase and advocate innovations, moving the industry forward.
5 reasons to attend Transport Networks Russia& CIS 2022:
- The only professional event for backbone market players in Russia and CIS.
- Focus on topical issues of the transit networks’ market.
- Practical aspects of doing business in Russia, CIS and around the world
- Presentation of state-of-the-art solutions and technologies in transit networks construction, integration and virtualization.
- Excellent opportunities for networking and backroom meetings.
Conference audience: operators of backbone transport networks, mobile and fixed service providers, corporate and ministerial network operators, research and development organizations, manufacturers of infrastructure equipment, system integrators, market consultants and analysts, investment companies, telecom and broadcasting industry regulators, business and industry media.
Post-release with an overview of TransNet Russia 2021 is available here.
Become part of the central event of the year for the Russian market of transport networks!
Sincerely yours, Organizing Committee
To find out about speaker opportunities, please contact Svetlana Grankina : firstname.lastname@example.org, mob. +7 965 235-3030
For sponsorship participation, please contact Irina Glukhova: email@example.com, mob. +7 926 212-9503
For delegate participation, please contact Olga Dolenko firstname.lastname@example.org, mob. +7 916