The Association сooperates with Minkomsvjazi RF. Publishes Technical Reference "Cables -2018", "Equipment for Fiber Optic Networks 2019" http://excable.ru/ , http://asvoweb.ru/ . The Association has developed, tested practical methods of estimation of residual resource of optical communication lines.
Association “GLONASS/GNSS – Forum” – is public non-profit organization established in October 2007. Association unites 50 leading Russian state and commercial enterprises, scientific and educational institutes, among them are developers of GLONASS system, designers of satellite equipment and users of satellite navigation technologies. The main goals of Association are – coordinates activities of its members in development, production and commercial use of GLONASS based equipment and applications; participates in governmental policy-making in the field of commercial use of GLONASS; cooperates with Russian and foreign partners in order to create the platform for investment appeal, material and technical resources and scientific expertise.
Apparatus of Association performs functions of the National Technology Initiative (NTI) Infrastructure Centre: preparation of proposals for existing roadmaps, generates a strategic vision for development, provides expert and analytical support to working groups, works with regulatory restrictions, and provides a communication platform for the formation of STI communities.
ASSOCIATION OF STRATEGIC OUTSOURCING
Non-for-profit professional partnership of market leaders and active players working in Russian Outsourcing and Shared Services Industry/ASTRA’s Mission:
To assist establishment and dynamic development of innovative Outsourcing and Services Industry in Russia
- Create sourcing Ecosystem and support business development of all ASTRA members and partners
- Outsourcing and Services Industry development through consolidation of efforts and resources of market leaders
- Decrease levels of client risks in Outsourcing and mistrust between clients and service providers
- Promote global and local Outsourcing best practices, ideas and technologies to Russian&CIS enterprises and organizations
- Coordinate efforts of market leaders in creation of valuable and effective communications across all Outsourcing ecosystem
- Creation, development and adaptation of best local and global Outsourcing methodologies and standards
- Lobbing Outsourcing Industry and create market initiatives to change local legislation, rules and laws
- Support efficient regulations in “client-service provider” relationships in Outsourcing contracts
- Create tools and instruments to insure corporate and social responsibility in Outsourcing contracts
- Education, training and certification of Outsourcing Professionals
Internet of things association (IOTAS) is Russian non commercial, non governmental organization created in December 2016.
Our mission is to increase the life quality of citizens by introduction of IoT technology in private, business, governmental, educational and municipal levels.
Association carries the membership for all interested parties, who share our values.
IOTAS has a horizontal structure built on the basement of multiple connections between interested parties. We are not focused on any particular vertical technology, but rather trying to connect members, startups, state institutions, regulators, educational entities, industrial standards via our open expert platform.
Currently we carry more as 60 members with plan to reach 100 members by the end of 2017. Our members are IoT platform developers, tech and IT companies, telcos, educational organizations, cloud providers.
The work of the Association is done by its members in various working groups. Among listed in the right column, we have idle groups waiting to pick up: smart cities, IoT an biometry, IoT in agriculture.
The Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI France Russie) is an independent lobbying body that represents and promotes the economic interests of its Franco-Russian member companies. It has been operating in Moscow since 1997, and today it brings together more than 400 companies from 40 sectors of the economy. Its work is focused on 3 key areas: building the business community, lobbying and support for companies.
International Telecommunications Academy (MAC) is an international organization. It is a voluntary public association of academics, outstanding managers and highly skilled professionals. Co-operation is based on common professional interests, theoretical and practical issues in infocommunication development (Infocommunication = information + telecommunications (communication).
The idea of combining the IT managers in the region was born in 2008 and was finally realized in 2012. The club brings together more than 120 IT managers of major companies and organizations in different industries. The Regions Of The Club Yaroslavl, Vologda, Ivanovo, Kostroma, Vladimir, Tver, Voronezh, Lipetsk and Ryazan Regions.
The club's mission is improving the competitiveness of the Russian economy at the expense of competent use of Information Technology
Areas of work of the Club:
- Raising the professional level of members of the Club
- Formation of the "right" image of the IT manager
- Professional communication
- Creation of a wide network of personal contacts
Global CIO – это крупнейшее официальное сообщество ИТ-директоров России.
Цель Global CIO — стать рабочим инструментом каждого руководителя ИТ, служить единым источником знаний и местом профессионального общения для ИТ-директоров, способствуя развитию ИТ-сообщества России.
GlobalCIO — это информационно-сетевой ресурс со следующими задачами:
- дать возможность ИТ-директору рассказать о себе и своих достижениях
- предоставить ИТ-директору доступ к общению и опыту коллег
- повысить компетенции ИТ-директора и ценность ИТ-функции для работодателя
Члены Global CIO имеют доступ к следующим материалам: дискуссиям коллег и экспертов по ключевым вопросам ИТ, бизнес-кейсам реальных компаний, аналитике, анонсам ИТ-мероприятий, актуальным вакансиям, реестрам ИТ-поставщиков и ИТ-проектов, базе знаний CIO и многому другому.
Global CIO постоянно растет, пополняясь новыми участниками, которые присоединяются к ИТ-лидерам России, повышая свой профессиональный статус.