IskraUralTEL delivers solutions for convergent, next-generation networks, for fixed and mobile service providers, industries and enterprises, governments and public safety. IskraUralTEL's extensive know-how in call control, IMS and provisioning facilitate easy migration to next-generation networks and introduction of SDN- and NFV-based solutions – making telco cloud a reality. IskraUralTEL accelerates operators towards fibre, cloud, virtualisation and 5G, and empowers them to deliver end-to-end services that residential and business users expect, while maximising profits in a smart and cost-effective way.
The Sergo Ordzhonikidze Saratov Electrical Appliance Plant is one of the largest enterprises of the instrument-making industry. Manufacturer of professional radio communication system of the DMR standard - Tereshka. The equipment is certified.
Micro-Electronics LLC is an integrator and exclusive supplier of test and measurement equipment, as well as RF coaxial and waveguide components for various applications. Our company’s specialists develop and implement software solutions that accelerate the process of high-tech equipment integration at the workplace.
We successfully carry out activities on:
- supply of digital radio communication analyzers TETRA, DMR, APCO25, NXDN, dPMR.
- supply and integration of solid-state and tube RF amplifiers;
- turnkey installation of anechoic RF and shielded rooms;
- turnkey installation of acoustic anechoic and reverberation chambers;
- design and manufacture of antennas for various applications;
- supply of RF components of coaxial and waveguide types;
- the supply of systems for detecting the penetration of unauthorized UAVs;
- automation of workplaces in accordance with the technical specifications of the customer.
Anritsu Corporation (www.anritsu.com) is a provider of innovative communications solutions for more than 120 years. The company's test and measurement solutions include wireless, optical, microwave/RF and digital instruments, operations support systems and solutions, customized software solutions, that can be used during R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed devices for design into communication products and systems. With the addition of multidimensional service assurance solutions for network monitoring and optimization, Anritsu provides complete solutions for existing and next-generation wireline and wireless communication systems and service providers. Anritsu sells in over 90 countries worldwide with approximately 4,000 employees.