About the event
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
Information & Publishing Group ComNews invite you and your colleagues to take part in the 10th International Forum “Broadband Russia Forum: Mobile, Wireline and Satellite Broadband Networks Transformation in the Age of 5G, Smart Cities and Digital Economy” that will be held on November 25, 2021 at Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya (11a bld. 4 Verhnaya Krasnoselskaya str., Moscow).
Forum provides for the possibility of online participation. The broadcast for listeners will take place on the project's website; for speakers, the possibility of online connection with colleagues in the podium is provided.
Broadband Forum is the largest event of the broadband market in Russia that gathers traditionally:
- More than 200 participants of broadband market,
- More than 30 speakers: operators, regulators, suppliers of equipment and services,
- Exhibition of the telecommunications solutions
Key topics of Broadband Russia Forum 2021:
- Cooperation between the government and the operator community in the age of global digital transformation and modernization of communication networks
- The impact of government initiatives and amendments to legislation on the telecommunications infrastructure
- Modifications in terrestrial infrastructure to enable connection of 5G base stations
- New access technologies and last mile expansion
- 5G roll-out in the broadband access segment Развёртывание сетей 5G в сегменте ШПД
- Expansion of broadband infrastructure for 5G purposes
- Wi-Fi 6. Новое поколение знакомой сети
- Convergence of 5G and Wi-Fi 6 and 6E
- Capabilities of satellite broadband network Возможности спутниковой сети широкополосного доступа
- Technologies of last mile expansion
- New assets, which can be acquired by telecom operators (M&A 2.0), and partnerships with players from other markets
- Partnerships and cooperation in IoT, Big Data, AR/VR and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Investment into non-telecommunication assets
These and other topics will be the base of the business program for Broadband 2021 that has shown itself over the past eight years as the main meeting place for the top officials of regulating authorities and chief executives of operator companies, and a tribune for all those who introduce innovations in the ICT industry.
Participants: operators of fixed, mobile and satellite communications, representatives of government bodies and international industry business communities, manufacturers of telecommunications equipment, developers of digital solutions and services, system integrators, content providers, industry consultants and experts, business and industry media journalists.
Track history of the event 2019
Welcome to the forum!
To find out about speaker opportunities, please contact Svetlana Grankina : email@example.com, mob. +7 965 235-3030
For sponsorship participation, please contact Irina Glukhova: firstname.lastname@example.org, mob. +7 926 212-9503
For delegate participation, please contact Olga Dolenko email@example.com, mob. +7 916 337-3785