The world is changing rapidly, and the Republic of Kazakhstan, as a bridge between Europe and Asia, is becoming a center of attraction for ICT market participants not only from the CIS countries, but also throughout Eurasia. Participation in the Telecom Eurasia conference will contribute to establishing new contacts, attracting investments and partners.
The topics of the Telecom Eurasia conference are focused on practical experience, strategies and solutions of wireless technologies, deployment of mobile broadband networks, satellite communications, innovative technologies based on new generation networks, construction of backbone optical communication networks and infrastructure for laying fiber optic networks.
THE KEY TOPICS:
- The future of wireless communication networks: heading for Central Asia
- The importance of the Central Asian market in the global telecom community in the new geopolitical conditions
- The potential of Central Asia to attract foreign direct investment and the most promising ICT projects for investment in 2023
- Scenarios and specific features of 5G network deployment in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Development of telecom infrastructure: innovative technologies and new opportunities
- Infrastructure and equipment for the construction of communication networks
- Innovative technologies for optical communication networks
- Development of non-geostationary satellite systems and the place of satellite technologies in the IoT market
- Optical cables and fiber optic equipment: barriers and drivers of market development
- Satellite communication from various orbits in the interests of the terrestrial cellular networks development
- Low-orbit satellite groupings as support networks for terrestrial cellular operators
- The place of the geostationary satellite groupings’ owners in the 5G ecosystem
- Private LTE and 5G networks
INVITED TO PARTICIPATE
- representatives of telecom operators, manufacturers of equipment for communication networks, system integrators and distributors of equipment
- representatives of state regulatory authorities
- representatives of financial and investment organizations
- representatives of consulting companies, mobile retailers
- representatives of content and service providers, as well as media representatives
- Business and industry media journalists
A part of the Telecom Eurasia conference will be an exhibition where the samples of equipment and promising solutions for the organization of modern communication networks and provision of services will be demonstrated.
Register for the forum now! Submit an application
Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications.
With over 35 years of experience, we create and deliver deep technology solutions for satellite, ground and new space connectivity and provide comprehensive end-to-end solutions and services, powered by our innovative technology. We believe in the right of all people to be connected and are united in our resolution to provide communication solutions to all reaches of the world.
Delivering high value solutions, our portfolio is comprised of a cloud-based platform and high performance satellite terminals designed to work in harmony with satellite constellations, including Very High Throughput Satellites (VHTS) and Software-Defined Satellites (SDS) in multiple orbits; high performance Satellite On-the-Move (SOTM) antennas; and highly efficient, high-power Solid State Power Amplifiers (SSPA) and Block Upconverters (BUC).
Gilat’s comprehensive solutions support multiple applications with a full portfolio of products to address key applications including broadband access, mobility, cellular backhaul, military, government, and enterprise, all while meeting the most stringent service level requirements.
- CONTACTS For participation and presentations issues Svetlana Grankina email@example.com
+7 777 0372689
+7 965 235 3030 (WhatsApp, Telegram)
- For partnership issues Irina Glukhova firstname.lastname@example.org
+7 (926) 212-9503
- For delegate paid participation issues Olga Dolenko email@example.com
+7 (916) 337-3785
- 6, Uly Dala Avenue, Esil District, Z05P8C7, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan
- +7 777 0372689