The world is changing rapidly, and the Republic of Kazakhstan, as a bridge between Europe and Asia, is becoming a center of attraction for ICT market participants not only from the CIS countries, but also throughout Eurasia. Participation in the Telecom Eurasia conference will contribute to establishing new contacts, attracting investments and partners.
The topics of the Telecom Eurasia conference are focused on practical experience, strategies and solutions of wireless technologies, deployment of mobile broadband networks, satellite communications, innovative technologies based on new generation networks, construction of backbone optical communication networks and infrastructure for laying fiber optic networks.
THE KEY TOPICS:
- The future of wireless communication networks: heading for Central Asia
- The importance of the Central Asian market in the global telecom community in the new geopolitical conditions
- The potential of Central Asia to attract foreign direct investment and the most promising ICT projects for investment in 2023
- Scenarios and specific features of 5G network deployment in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Development of telecom infrastructure: innovative technologies and new opportunities
- Infrastructure and equipment for the construction of communication networks
- Innovative technologies for optical communication networks
- Development of non-geostationary satellite systems and the place of satellite technologies in the IoT market
- Optical cables and fiber optic equipment: barriers and drivers of market development
- Satellite communication from various orbits in the interests of the terrestrial cellular networks development
- Low-orbit satellite groupings as support networks for terrestrial cellular operators
- The place of the geostationary satellite groupings’ owners in the 5G ecosystem
- Private LTE and 5G networks
INVITED TO PARTICIPATE
- representatives of telecom operators, manufacturers of equipment for communication networks, system integrators and distributors of equipment
- representatives of state regulatory authorities
- representatives of financial and investment organizations
- representatives of consulting companies, mobile retailers
- representatives of content and service providers, as well as media representatives
- Business and industry media journalists
A part of the Telecom Eurasia conference will be an exhibition where the samples of equipment and promising solutions for the organization of modern communication networks and provision of services will be demonstrated.
Register for the forum now! Submit an application
Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications.
With over 35 years of experience, we create and deliver deep technology solutions for satellite, ground and new space connectivity and provide comprehensive end-to-end solutions and services, powered by our innovative technology. We believe in the right of all people to be connected and are united in our resolution to provide communication solutions to all reaches of the world.
Delivering high value solutions, our portfolio is comprised of a cloud-based platform and high performance satellite terminals designed to work in harmony with satellite constellations, including Very High Throughput Satellites (VHTS) and Software-Defined Satellites (SDS) in multiple orbits; high performance Satellite On-the-Move (SOTM) antennas; and highly efficient, high-power Solid State Power Amplifiers (SSPA) and Block Upconverters (BUC).
Gilat’s comprehensive solutions support multiple applications with a full portfolio of products to address key applications including broadband access, mobility, cellular backhaul, military, government, and enterprise, all while meeting the most stringent service level requirements.
LIS Company (Laboratory of Info Communication Networks) was founded in 2008. The company offers a full range of services for the development, construction and operation of radio communication networks, audit of existing radio communication networks on foreign and domestic equipment in order to maintain their operability, optimize and improve economic performance.
At the present time, LIS is the only company in Russia whose equipment – 4G LTE base stations and UE (user equipment) – have the current status of Telecommunications Equipment of Russian Origin.
The company’s portfolio contains equipment that allows, among other things, to create Private LABEL, Private 5G networks:
- Base stations LAD-BS-xxxx with combined and distributed architecture;
- UE LAD-SS-V carried in the form of CPE for placement on transport vehicles: freight, passenger, trains;
- Stationary UE LAD-SS-S in the form of CPE for placement on metal structures inside buildings, CPE with the functions of industrial controller;
- UE LAD-SS-Н wearable in the form of smartphones, tablets, mobile routers;
- Equipment with support for NB-IoT, LTE-M technologies;
- Network micro-core and mini-core LAD-Core and LAD-Core-U;
- Multiservice support platform LAD-Service (IMS server for VoLTE, VoNR services);
- OSS System LAD-Management;
- Automated Technical Control System (hybrid of TSMW, TEMS, HTM).
On basis of the developed equipment, LIS offers a number of technical solutions, including:
- Wireless Plant;
- Digital doubles;
- Production satisfying the Industry 4.0 requirements;
- Specialist training centers’ equipping;
- Mission Critical Networks;
- Navigation and communication in mines, at quarries;
- Maps of information flows.
The full cycle of equipment development and production is carried out on the Russian Federation territory. The equipment has all the certificates and declarations of conformity required for its use by the Ministry of Communications, Transport Security, the Eurasian Economic Union.
Turkish Aerospace was incepted under the Ministry of Industry and Technology on June 28, 1973 to reduce Turkey’s foreign dependency in defense industry.
With the decision to use F-16 aircraft to meet the Turkish Air Force's fighter aircraft requirement, Turkish Aerospace was incepted by TAI in 1984 for a period of 25 years as a Turkish-U.S. joint venture company to carry out the manufacture of F-16 aircraft, integration of on-board systems and flight tests.
Before the end of the 25-year period, Turkish Aerospace was restructured through the purchase of Turkish Aerospace's foreign shares by Turkish shareholders in 2005. Thereunder, TAI and TUSAŞ were merged under Turkish Aerospace Inc. to broaden its activities and has become Turkey's technology center for the development, modernization, manufacture, system integration and lifecycle support of the aviation and space industry systems.
Being among the top hundred global players in aviation and space industry, Turkish Aerospace is organized under six strategic business centers depending on the projects, including:
- Aviation Structurals Group
- Aircraft Group,
- Helicopter Group,
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Systems Group,
- Space Systems Group,
- National Combat Aircraft (NCA) Group
- Engineering Group
In addition, integrated logistics support is provided for all products designed/manufactured by Turkish Aerospace.
About the company activities into the conference materials in the exhibition catalog, 100 words
Turkish Aerospace is Türkiye’s Center of Technology in aviation and space systems and ranks among the top hundred global defense companies. Supporting Turkish Aerospace vision of “becoming a technology pioneer and a global brand in aerospace industry with our unique products and competitive advantage”, Turkish Aerospace Space Systems takes essential role in national and international programs as a prime contractor and risk sharing partner. Turkish Aerospace reorganized key capabilities in systems since 2002 and focused on sustainable growth in satellite market. Under the light of her global vision on space; Turkish Aerospace enhances product range of space systems on earth observation, reconnaissance-surveillance and communication- navigation satellites. Building expertise through the series of space programs, Turkish Aerospace offers ECSS compliant:
- Space Systems Engineering
- Structural, Thermal, Power, Mechanical, Harness, Electrical and Electronics Design, Analysis, Manufacturing and Testing, etc.
- Structural Composite Panels Manufacturing
- Software Development and Verification for On-Board Data Handling System
- Satellite Ground Control Systems
- Space Systems Assembly Integration and Test (AIT) Center
Comfortel is a business class telecom operator.
For 15 years, we have been granting a full range of fixed-line communications services for businesses and providers. We are valued for the best SLA on the market, two personal managers, technical support engineers and quick resolution of any issues. The company's head office is located in St. Petersburg. Branches are located in Moscow and Almaty. The Almaty office was opened in 2023.
We are able to fulfill almost any business need in the field of communications: Internet and telephony of any complexity and in the most sophisticated variations, speech analytics, placement of equipment in data centers, provision of communication channels and system integration. The operator market is also important: we are working with small and medium-sized telecom operators, with whom we are jointly building fiber-optic lines and sell IP transit services.
Comfortel is by no means a cheap operator. We do not dump and do not refuse the opportunity to make money. We convey our values to the client and build relationships based on them
Mobil-group Company carries out projects related to:
- Integration of 4G/5G communication systems, management, information technologies (IT) and analytics tools, virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR) technologies;
- Development of integrated solutions based on domestic equipment 4G/5G, cellular Internet of Things, DSRC/C-V2x;
- Development of autonomous Private 4G/5G networks to ensure security of critical information infrastructure (CII);
- Development of solutions for Industry 4.0 based on cellular Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
Nowadays, the Company has the developed cooperation with domestic equipment manufacturers to create integrated solutions, such as:
- Integrated network data analytics system “Janus” (hybrid of SON and 5G NWDAF) “Janus” based on big data and machine learning technologies;
- Network management and monitoring system "Pautina'' ("Web") based on graph databases;
- Development of normative reference information system “Passat” as eficient method of analyzing and working with 3GPP standarts;
- Wireless perimeter monitoring system “SBPM VR” using VR/AR technologies, robots and drones.
Mobil-group Company is actively engaged in familiarizing consumers with the developed complexes, since only through permanent interaction with consumers it is possible to assess their needs, take into account their wishes and make exactly the product that they expect.
When it comes to providing solutions to the most complicated and non-standard challenges, ComSystems is the leading company on the Russian market of telecommunications equipment. We offer all the necessary media for data transmission, processing and storage. Our integrated solutions include supply and technical support of both end-of-life and up-to-date equipment. Post-warranty maintenance is also one of the main specialties of the company. Our own test and repair facilities as well as experienced specialists ensure high quality and accident-free operation of the supplied equipment. Those willing to resale or efficiently manage their surplus network equipment can appreciate the advantages of our special program for remarketing and recycling of non-liquid assets. At the same time we pay special attention to minimizing ecological risks and environment protection.
We assist our customers in finding the most appropriate solutions according to their needs and wishes.
- CONTACTS For participation and presentations issues Svetlana Grankina email@example.com
+7 777 0372689
+7 965 235 3030 (WhatsApp, Telegram)
- For partnership issues Irina Glukhova firstname.lastname@example.org
+7 (926) 212-9503
- For delegate paid participation issues Olga Dolenko email@example.com
+7 (916) 337-3785
- Z10Y8T3, Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana, Saryarka district, Stepan Kubrin str., 20/1, VP 11
- +7 777 0372689