About the event
ComNews information group invites you and your colleagues to take part in a large-scale event – IX Federal Business Forum Smart City & Region: Digital technologies on the way to Smart Country.
Date: March 3, 2022.
Venue: Moscow, VDNH, “Smart City” pavilion
The event will be held offline, with the possibility of participating in online broadcast.
The Smart City project was launched in Russia in 2018, and since 2019 it has been implemented as part of the Digital Economy National Program and the Housing and Urban Environment National Project. The urban project is aimed at changing the infrastructure of cities: housing and communal services, transport, environmental and public safety, decision-making systems in the management of the city and the region, and most importantly, it involves the citizens in solution of urban development issues.
At the end of 2021 Konstantin Mikhailik, Deputy Minister of Construction and Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation, Head of the Smart City ministerial project, noted that the time has come to update the project and approaches to the introduction of the latest technologies in city management at the federal level to take into account the best available practices. In order to synchronize the urban economy digitalization with the priority tasks of national projects, the Smart City standard will be updated, the composition of the working group on the Smart City of the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation will also be updated, and it is planned to make changes to the methodology for calculating the IQ of cities index.
The forum objectives are to establish an open and trusting dialogue between government authorities and business; assess the situation, make a forecast of its development as well as formulate specific proposals that can be used to adjust the ministerial project and its synergy with national projects; find new business models for solving the problems of digital transformation of cities and regions; share models and experience in fundraising as well as experience in replicating projects within regions.
Forum participants will discuss what digital technologies and services need to be implemented to involve citizens in solving urban development issues, how the pandemic has accelerated the digitalization of healthcare and education. The participants will also share the best practices for introducing innovative technologies into the city’s infrastructure.
Main topics of the Forum:
- Actualization of the Smart City project: new ideas and initiatives for the further development
- Innovative technologies and solutions for digitalization of urban infrastructure
- Digital twins of Smart City (digital twins of water supply systems, road transport infrastructure, etc.)
- IoT technologies (LoRaWAN, NB-IoT, Sigfox, Strizh, NB-FI, etc.): new opportunities for the city
- Application of advanced analytics and AI systems in order to reduce resources losses and consumption
- Implementation of Big Data technologies to analyze the technical condition of water supply network
- Telecommunication infrastructure for Smart Cities
- Healthcare and education in Smart City: pandemic as an incentive to accelerate digitalization
- Services for digital diagnostics and chronic diseases monitoring. Remote diagnostics (telemedicine)
- Artificial intelligence in medical systems
- City as an environment to exchange information and resources
- Digital technologies and services to involve citizens in solving problems of urban development
- Development of feedback systems in Russian Smart Cities
- Applications and services for the public services provision, information provision, etc.
- Platforms for the remote receiving of public services
- Intelligent information retrieval systems, information distribution platforms
- Platforms for the data automatic collection, analysis and visualization about urban governance (IQ Index, etc.)
- Region control center and its place in the regional IT architecture, municipal control centers
The forum audience: federal legislative and executive bodies, management structures of the national project “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation”, governments of federal subjects, city halls and city administrations, municipalities, state development institutions, regional and federal operators of fixed and wireless communications, IT companies, energy sales and others utilities, manufacturers of electronic metering devices, business representatives ready to implement digital technologies in their enterprises: developers, retail, transport and logistics companies, service and management companies, security organizations, etc., ICT solution providers, system integrators, digital services developers, as well as industry experts, business and industry media; medical and educational institutions and departments.
You can find the report on the conference Smart City & Region 2021 here:
We look forward to seeing you at the federal forum in Moscow!
Forum organizing committee
For sponsorship participation, please contact Irina Glukhova, ComNews Business Development Director: email@example.com
For delegate participation, please contact Olga Dolenko, ComNews Head of Delegate Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
For conditions and possibilities of participation in the forum business program, please contact Tatyana Moiseeva: email@example.com