About the event
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
COMNEWS is happy to invite you and your colleagues to take part in the XIV International Conference “Satellite Russia & CIS: Satellite Communications and Spacecraft in Different Orbits in the Era of Global Industry Transformation”.
Date and venue: April 7-8, 2022, hotel “Marriott Novy Arbat” (Moscow, Novy Arbat st., 32).
We care about the health of the participants, and also we would like to provide opportunity to speak for industry representatives from around the world; so in 2022 the conference will be held in the phygital format, that is, both physically and online.
The SATELLITE RUSSIA & CIS conference is the only independent event in Russia on the topics of satellite communications and broadcasting, as well as the production of rocket and space technology and launch services. Representatives of all competing companies from each market niche are annually present at SATELLITE RUSSIA & CIS: from development, production, spacecraft launch to fixed/mobile satellite communications and remote sensing of the Earth.
Satellite Russia & CIS 2022 is:
- The main annual platform for discussion of hot topics and exchange of experience between Russian and foreign players in the satellite communications market
- Open dialogue between partners about current and promising projects in Russia and the CIS
- Demonstration of the latest solutions and technologies to ensure business development
- More than 200 participants and 30 expert presentations: panel discussion, practical reports, round tables and debates
- Places for meetings and negotiations: excellent opportunities for business communication and new contacts
- Networking, insights
- Reports from the exhibition area
- Support of leading industry associations and unions of market participants
The SATELLITE RUSSIA & CIS 2022 conference program covers all aspects and sectors of the satellite communications and broadcasting market, from the services of communications, broadcasting and remote sensing to the production of spacecraft and ground equipment, launch services and the commercialization of space activities.
Key Topics of Satellite Russia & CIS 2022:
- Overview of the satellite communications services market in Russia, Europe and the world
- Experience of coexistence and cooperation of national and international players in the Russian market
- Joint production of space technology on the territory of Russia: special aspects of interaction between partners
- National production of spacecraft, launch vehicles and devices/assemblies/modules for them
- Commercialization of space activities and startups in the field of creating satellites/rockets/ground equipment
- Financing of space programs: loans, insurance, legal aspects
- Mobile satellite communications and space communications on mobile objects: focus on widespread coverage, high transmission rates and device connectivity (IoT)
- Satellite communications in socially and politically significant regions of Russia
- Prospects for the development of satellite communications in Russia on the river and sea
- Satellite communication technologies for unmanned navigation
- Environment protection effort. "Green" satellite operators
- Private investment in space: satellite communications systems in low orbits, new launch vehicles
The SATELLITE RUSSIA & CIS 2022 conference will be attended by representatives of regulatory bodies, heads of Russian and foreign satellite operators, TV and radio companies and broadcast network operators, developers/manufacturers of satellites and space equipment, launch service providers, financial and insurance companies, NewSpace market participants, consultants, industry and business media, profile representatives of corporate consumers of satellite communications services.
Post-release with an overview of Satellite Russia 2021 is available here.
We look forward to seeing you at the SATELLITE RUSSIA & CIS conference on April 7-8!
Phone: +7 (985)337-97-73
For partnership participation and integration into the program, please contact Irina Glukhova, ComNews Business Development Director: email@example.com
For offline / online delegate participation, please contact Olga Dolenko, ComNews Head of Delegate Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org