About the event
ComNews Group together with Oil and Gas / MIOGE international exhibition invites you to the open round table Implementation of Digital Economy program in the Russian oil & gas industry that will be held as a part of the OIL & GAS / MIOGE 2018 business program.
The round table subject: Implementation of Digital Economy program in the Russian oil & gas industry
Date and time: June 21, 2018, 10:30-15:00
Location: OIL & GAS / MIOGE 2018, CROCUS Expo, Moscow
On July 28, 2017 the Government of the Russian Federation approved the program Digital Economy of the Russian Federation. However, the document does not specify any industry, including oil & gas industry. Action plans drafted by five centers of competence do not give much attention to the vertical markets either.
However the situation is changing. For instance, Rostelecom that was appointed as the centre of competence responsible for Information Infrastructure, publicly announced in the early 2018 the intention to interact with representatives of various industries, mentioning the oil & gas sector among top-priority industries.
The following participants are invited to the roundtable discussion:
- Gazprom Neft, Chief Digital Officer (CDO), Andrey Belevtsev;
- Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, Deputy Minister, Alexey Teksler;
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, Deputy Director of the Public Administration Department, Anton Lebedev;
- Analytical Center under the Government of the Russian Federation, Head of the Project Office, Evgeniy Kislyakov;
- ANO Digital Economy, Acting Director for Development, Pavel Anisimov;
- The Institute of Oil and Gas Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Deputy Director for Innovative Work, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Russian State University of Oil and Gas (NIU) of Gubkin, Nikolay Eremin;
- PAO Rostelecom, Director for Industrial Internet, Dmitriy Slinkov;
- AO Russian Venture Company, program manager of the Center for Strategic Planning and Development, Nikita Utkin;
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, Vice-President, Maksim Fateev;
- Tatneft, Head of Information Technology Department, Alexey Bespalov;
- Transneft, Director of the Information Technology Department, Oleg Kapitulov;
- Salym Petroleum, Head of the Information and IT Management Division, Yevgeniy Korneev;
- Expert Council under the Government of the Russian Federation, curator of Communications and IT working group, Irina Levova.
The open round table organized by ComNews Group at the Oil & Gas / MIOGE exhibition for the 2nd consecutive year, will be devoted to the discussion about the way to see the digital transformation of the Russian oil & gas industry by vertically integrated companies, vendors of digital solutions, consultants and regulators.
Head of the Public Relations Department
Telephone: +7 495 933-5483
Mobile: +7 926 364-2269