Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
ComNews Conferences is delighted to announce the 4th International Business Forum “Evolution of Mobile Networks - LTE Russia & CIS 2012” that will take place on May 16-17, 2012 in Congress Center of World Trade Center Moscow (Moscow, Krasnopresnnskaya nab., 12, Entrance №7).
The Forum is held in partnership with 3GPP and supported by the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation.
The major conference will be preceded by a 3GPP seminar “The Challenges for LTE – Regional & Global” on May 16, 2012 as a part of the Forum.
The program of the 4th International Business Forum “Evolution of Mobile Networks - LTE Russia & CIS 2012” is focused on the current state of the Russian market, its development prospects, effective business strategies, models and solutions.
The key topic of the Forum:
- LTE networks deployment in the Russian Federation
- Distribution of the frequency spectrum for LTE, tender results
- Technological neutrality issues
- National and federal operators’ strategies to deploy LTE
- Migration strategies from CDMA2000 EV-DO to LTE
- Interaction with regional and international standardization associations – prospects for the Russian market
- Modernization and development of transport infrastructure of mobile operators for the 4G networks
- Migration from 2G/3G to LTE
- LTE networks convergence with fixed mobile networks
- Business models of rendering services in LTE
We expect presentations from the prominent members of the Russian and global telecommunication market and regulatory institutions representatives.
The speakers confirmed: Adrian Scrase, Head of 3GPP Mobile Competence Centre; Takehiro Nakamura, 3GPP RAN Chairman, NTT DoСoMo; Alan Hadden, President Global mobile Suppliers Association, Franck Emmerich, Senior Programme Manager, NGMN Alliance; Atle Monrad, 3GPP CT Chairman, Ericsson; Igor Minaev, ETSI - EMC and Radio Matters Technical Officer
An exhibition of equipment samples and solution models for network construction and service providing will be held as a part of the Forum.
We invite to participate: representatives of regulatory institutions, telecom providers, nonprofit associations of telecom and broadcasting community members, networking equipment manufacturers, system integrators, service providers, telecom analysts and consultants, management and investment companies, business and telecom media.
We are looking forward to meeting you and your colleagues at the Forum!
Head of ComNews Conferences
Tel. +7(495) 933-54-83 ext.133