1. How to register for the Conference?
You can send the application form in the "Registration" section (the second section of the menu in the left column on the page), email to email@example.com or call us at +7 (495) 933 54 83.Applications are processed within one hour.
2. What is included in the participation fee?
The registration fee includes participation of one person from a company, printed conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch, cocktail reception and access to conference presentations and photos uploaded on our ftp server in 3 business days after the Conference.
3. How can I get a discount?
All conference discounts (from 20% to 50%) are available for early registration – participation cost is specified in the "Registration" section on the website of the Conference. Additional 5% discount is available for registration of three or more participants from one company.
4. What information do you need to register our company?
Please indicate the company, name, surname and position of the participant (s), payment details for invoice.
5. How can I pay?
You can pay registration fee via a bank transfer, by credit card via online payment systems ASSIST and Yandex. Money (Please note you will be charged from 3% to 22% fee for the transaction while using payment system).
6. I sent a request via your site, but have not received confirmation. What should I do?
Unfortunately, it happens sometimes. Please send us your application in a free form at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +7 (495) 933 54 83. We will be happy to confirm your participation.
7. How to get the Conference program?
Go to "Program" section (the left column menu on the Conference web-site), fill in the application form, ComNews Manager will send the program on your e-mail within one hour. If you didn’t get a response, please email us at email@example.com
8. I want to know who is registered for the Conference. How to get a list of participants?
According to the Federal law of the Russian Federation on July 27, 2006, № 152-FL "On personal data", ComNews do not publish or send any information about the participants of the Conference to the third parties. You can get a list of companies attending from our Manager upon request.
9. Where will the Conference be held? How to get to the venue?
All details about the venue and location map can be found on the web-site of the Conference in the "Location" section (left column menu on the page). The information will be duplicated in the Delegate’s memo, which you will receive via email from ComNews Manager a few days before the Conference.
10. I will arrive by my car. What about parking?
You can book a parking space in the hotel (the hotel contacts are indicated in "Location" section on the page) or send a request to ComNews Manager. The parking price is available and depends upon the hotel. Parking fee is not included in the registration fee and is paid onsite. You can also park your car nearby.
11. What do I need to take to the Conference?
For the effective work we recommend you to bring enough business cards, and any ID document, which can be left in the pledge to use simultaneous interpretation equipment.
12. Do you provide free Wi-Fi access onsite?
The organizers do not guarantee free access to the Internet everywhere. You can purchase a card with an access code to a Wi-Fi network at the reception at the hotel, and take advantage of free Wi-Fi access in common areas (lobby, restaurant).
13. I will not be able to attend the Conference. Can another representative come instead of me?
Yes, of course. Please send us a notice in free form not later than one day prior to the Conference.
14. How do I become a speaker/sponsor?
Send your request/offer to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +7 (495) 933 54 83.We will be glad to cooperate!
15. How to get the Conference materials?
When you register at the Conference onsite you will receive printed Conference materials. All presentations and conference photos are uploaded to the ComNews ftp server and are available for download in 3 business days after the Conference. FTP link, login and password are indicated on the printed Conference materials. If you face any difficulties with access, please contact ComNews Manager or email at email@example.com.
16. When and where can I take the closing documents for my accounting?
All documents could be received at the registration desk on the first day of the Conference.
If you are an expert and want to share your experience with the audience of ComNews Conferences’ Events, please send your request for speaking slot defining the following:
- Event you are interested in
- Your full name
- Your full job title
- Company name, department
- Preferable Topic
- Four or five points of the report
- Contact person (if needed), phone number and e-mail.
The Conference Producer will contact you to discuss the speaking opportunity.
General requirements for reports / presentations:
The report should follow the event topic;
Performance duration can not be more than 15 minutes;
Number of slides in the presentation should not exceed 15;
Presentation files should be sent to the Organizer 2 days prior the event for setting at the Event Computer;
All presentations must be submitted in the PPT and PDF format;
If you have a last-minute changes in the presentation, you can update it directly before the Session, during a networking break by addressing to the Organizer;
If audio or video files are going to be used in your presentation, please inform the Organizer about technical requirements at least 1 week prior the Event.
For more information please contact us on +7 (495) 775 17 20 or +7 (495) 933 54 83
Why to sponsor at ComNews Conferences:
- To generate new business opportunities and capture the local market by utilizing expertise in the region
- To promote yourself as a key player within Russia and the CIS region
- To stand out amongst other market players
- To build your market position within Russia and the CIS region
- To find out how the successful European business models can be applied to Russia / CIS
- To receive cutting edge information about the market and development in the regions
At ComNews Conferences benefit from:
- Pre-event & on-site branding
- Focused networking opportunities via hosting master classes, session partnership, workshops and pre-conference seminars
- Active program participation via a speaking slot, chairmanship or panel discussion
We are ready to help you find the most efficient way to promote your Company & Services at the ComNews Conferences.
For further details please call us on +7 495 775 17 20 or +7 495 933 54 83 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org