About the event
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
COMNEWS cordially invites you and your colleagues to take part in the 12th International Business Forum “Wireless Russia & CIS: LTE, 5G and IoT – New Technologies, Business Models and Effective Use of Spectrum”.
Date and venue: May 20-21, 2020, the Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya Hotel (11a, bld. 4 Verhnaya Krasnoselskaya Str., Moscow, Russia).
Wireless Russia & CIS Forum will be focused on the practical experience, wireless strategies and solutions, mobile broadband networks and innovative technologies based on old generation networks in Russia and globally.
Key topics of Wireless Russia & CIS Forum 2020:
- Radio frequency regulation and deployment of 5G networks in Russian and worldwide
- 2020 – the year of 5G: How telecom market will change with the launch of 5G networks
- 5G roadmap: from LTE Release 16 to LTE Release 17
- 5G deployment: first global practices
- Innovative wireless technologies
- Capabilities of 5G: from eMBB (enhanced Mobile Broadband) to mMTC (Massive Machine-Type Communications), URLLC (Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communication) and network slicing
- Radio relay stations: new applications and technologies in the age of heightened demands to connection speed for each base station and their quantity.
- Wi-Fi 6: capabilities of the new standard and how it will co-exist with 5G networks (complementarity or competition)
- New business models for MVNO: virtual operators in the age of IoT and 5G networks
- Embeded SIM (eSIM): unique opportunities for virtual operators
- Quality of mobile services in the age of 5G
- LTE and 5G networks for corporations (Private LTE & 5G)
- European experience of allocating local frequencies to corporations
- Cooperation between corporations and telecom service providers. Practical examples of pilot projects in corporate networks
- Opportunities for telecom service providers in corporate mobile networks: outsourcing of planning, deployment and managed services
- IoT: On the path towards a billion of connected devices
The Forum will feature an exposition showcasing new equipment and perspective solutions for state-of-the-art networks.
Forum audience: Government, carrier operators, manufacturers of equipment for 4G and 5G networks, system integrators and distributors of equipment, financial, investment and consulting companies, mobile retailers, content- and service providers, and media.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your colleagues in Moscow!
Tel.: + 7 (495) 933 54 83
For sponsor participation please contact Irina Glukhova, Director of Business Development of COMNEWS: firstname.lastname@example.org
To attend as a delegate, please contact Olga Dolenko, Head of Delegate Sales, COMNEWS: email@example.com