About the event
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
COMNEWS cordially invites you and your colleagues to take part in the 11th International Conference "Transport Networks Russia & CIS 2020: Transport telecommunications networks development in the Age of Digital Economy, Distributed Data Centers and Cloud Services Ahead of 5G ".
Dates & Venue: 19-20 March 2018, Holiday Inn Moscow Lesnaya Hotel (15 Lesnaya Str., Moscow, Russia).
Transport Networks Russia & CIS 2020 is:
- 400+ participants
- 50+ speakers - carriers, regulators, equipment and service providers
- 20+ exhibitors
- 40+ media partners
- Endorsed by leading industry associations and unions
Key topics of Transport Networks Russia & CIS 2020:
- Global market of backbone transport networks and outlook for the future
- Comprehensive approach to expansion of telecommunication networks in the Russian Federation: opportunities for manufacturers of equipment, optic fiber and optic cable
- Strategies of Tier-1 operators amid a shift in the interests of regional and national operators towards participating in traffic concentration spots (data centers of big Internet companies and IX)
- New routes of international traffic transit and new transit cable routes across Russia
- Internet media – new players in the backbone market (Facebook, Google, Microsoft and etc.)
- Inter-operator cooperation as a foundation for backbone business (mutual redundancy, capacity and dirk fiber exchange)
- Transport networks development: New technologies and new opportunities
- New opportunities of cross-border joints
- Transformation of backbone infrastructure to prepare it for large-scale roll-out of 5G networks
- Impact of national and global regulatory policies on operator business in Russia
- Using corporate infrastructure to lay fiber optic lines
- Role of Content Delivery Networks (CDN) for Internet of the future
- Distributed data centers as a foundation for business continuity
- Data center as a service platform
- Competition among traffic exchange points on the backbone market
- New IX on the Russian map and distributed IX
- Data storage and processing systems. Telecommunications operators’ positions on the market of cloud services
- Cooperation between content providers and telecommunication operators
These and many other issues will be addressed by Transport Networks Russia & CIS 2020, which over the over the past decade has become the key meeting point for regulators and senior executives of the carrier industry, and a place where technology leaders and visionaries of the ICT industry can share their insights.
5 reasons to attend Transport Networks & CIS 2020:
- The only professional event for members of the backbone market in Russia & CIS.
- Focused on hot market issues.
- Practical issues of doing transit business in Russia & CIS and all over the world.
- Presentation of the latest solutions and technologies in the construction of transit networks and their integration and virtualization.
- Excellent networking opportunities, lobby talks and business negotiations.
Audience: representatives of transport networks operators, mobile and fixed operators, corporative and departmental networks, representatives of research institutions, infrastructure equipment vendors, system integrators, consultants and market analysts, investment companies, regulators of the telecommunications industry and broadcasting, business and industry media.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your colleagues in Moscow!
Tel.: + 7 (495) 933 54 83
For sponsor participation please contact Irina Glukhova, Director of Business Development of COMNEWS: firstname.lastname@example.org
To attend as a delegate, please contact Olga Dolenko, Head of Delegate Sales, COMNEWS: email@example.com