About the event
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
Information & Publishing Group ComNews with official support of the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation and with support of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) invite you and your colleagues to take part in the 9th International Forum “Broadband Russia Forum: Evolution of Broadband Networks in the Age of Digital Economy, Distributed Data Centers and Cloud Services Ahead of 5G” that will be held on November 21, 2019 at Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya (11a bld. 4 Verhnaya Krasnoselskaya str., Moscow).
Broadband Forum is the largest event of the broadband market in Russia that gathers traditionally:
- More than 200 participants of broadband market,
- More than 30 speakers: operators, regulators, suppliers of equipment and services,
- Exhibition of the telecommunications solutions
Key topics of Broadband 2019:
- The impact of government initiatives and amendments to legislation on the telecommunications infrastructure
- Expansion of broadband infrastructure for 5G purposes
- Broadband in any environment: convergence of services, new services, unorthodox solutions to increase ARPU and grow subscriber base.
- Distributed data centers as new network nodes and practices of Ethernet VPN (EVPN) standard
- Cloud services from telecom operators and dedicated players
- Role of fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) in the strategic development of fixed telecommunications business
- Intent-based networks (IBN) – a new era in network technologies
- New assets, which can be acquired by telecom operators (M&A 2.0)
- Partnerships and cooperation in IoT, Big Data, AR/VR and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
These and other topics will be the base of the business program for Broadband 2019 that has shown itself over the past eight years as the main meeting place for the top officials of regulating authorities and chief executives of operator companies, and a tribune for all those who introduce innovations in the ICT industry.
Participants: operators of fixed, mobile and satellite communications, representatives of government bodies and international industry business communities, manufacturers of telecommunications equipment, developers of digital solutions and services, system integrators, content providers, industry consultants and experts, business and industry media journalists.
Welcome to the forum!
Tel.: + 7 (495) 933 54 83