About the event
Ladies and gentlemen!
ComNews Information Group is happy to invite you and your colleagues to take part in the XIV International Conference “Wireless Eurasia”.
Date and venue: May 25-26, 2023, Republic of Kazakhstan
The Conference provides for the online participation possibility. The broadcast for listeners will take place on the project website, and the speakers will have the opportunity to connect online to colleagues in the presidium.
The world is rapidly changing, and the Republic of Kazakhstan, as a bridge between Europe and Asia, is becoming a center of attraction for ICT market participants not only from the CIS countries, but throughout Eurasia. Holding the Wireless Eurasia Conference in the Republic of Kazakhstan will help establish new contacts, attract investments and partners, and will further increase the country’s importance in the global ICT and digital technologies market.
The topics of the Wireless Eurasia are focused on practical experience, strategies and solutions of wireless technologies, deployment of mobile broadband networks and innovative technologies based on new generation networks in the world.
Key topics of the Wireless Eurasia 2023:
- The future of wireless networks. Architecture approaches and early developments in 6G technologies
- Roadmap for new wireless technologies (LTE Release 17, prospects for the development of LTE Release 18 and subsequent releases)
- Promising research projects on the way to creating wireless networks of the 6th generation
- Preparations for the World Radiocommunication Conference 2023 (WRC-23)
- Interaction between the state and the operators community in the era of the economy global digitalization and the communication networks modernization
- Innovative technologies and new opportunities in the field of wireless communication
- 5G as a catalyst for the development of new applied technologies: opportunities for international partnerships in the field of artificial intelligence (AI), virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR)
- Measurements and tests in mobile networks, the quality control of cellular communication services
- Satellite communications from various orbits for the development of terrestrial cellular networks
- Low orbit satellite constellations as core networks for terrestrial cellular operators
- The place of owners of geostationary satellite constellations in the 5G ecosystem
- Integration of cellular and non-terrestrial networks (NTN) in LTE Release 17 and subsequent specifications from 3GPP
- LTE and 5G networks for corporations (Private LTE & 5G)
- Managed services and other business opportunities for vendors in the creation of industrial corporations’ private networks
- Opportunities for telecom operators to work with corporate cellular networks: outsourcing services for planning, deployment and operation
- Telecom divisions and subsidiaries of industrial enterprises as the basis for the private LTE/5G networks creation
- 6G networks: practical examples and developments in the field of sixth generation networks
- IoT: on the way to billions of connected devices
A part of the Wireless Eurasia Conference will be the exhibition where the equipment samples and promising solutions for organizing modern communication networks and providing services will be demonstrated.
The audience of the event: representatives of state regulatory bodies, telecom operators, manufacturers of the communication networks equipment, system integrators and equipment distributors, financial and investment organizations, consulting companies, mobile retailers, content and service providers, as well as media representatives.
We will be glad to see you among the Conference participants!
Conference Organizing Committee
For participation as a speaker, please contact Svetlana Grankina: email@example.com, mob. +7 965 235-3030