About the event
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
COMNEWS cordially invites you and your colleagues to take part in 14th International Business Forum “Wireless Russia & CIS: LTE, 5G and IoT”.
Date and venue: May 26-27, 2022, the Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya Hotel (Moscow, ul. Verkhnyaya Krasnoselskaya, 11a build. 4).
Forum provides for the possibility of online participation. The broadcast for listeners will take place on the project's website; for speakers, the possibility of online connection with colleagues in the podium is provided.
Wireless Russia & CIS Forum will be focused on the practical experience, wireless strategies and solutions, mobile broadband networks and innovative technologies based on old generation networks in Russia and globally.
Key topics of Wireless Russia & CIS Forum 2022:
- The future of wireless networks. Approaches to architecture and early white papers for 6G
- Roadmap for 5G: revised completion dates for LTE Release 17 and outlook for LTE Release 18
- 5G as a driver of new applied technologies – international partnerships in AI, VR and AR
- Preparation for the World Radiocommunication Conference 2023 (WRC-23)
- Infrastructure and equipment for new generation networks
- 5G made in Russia: first technological project in Russia for the development of domestic 5G network equipment
- Cooperation between the government and the operator community in the age of global digital transformation and modernization of communication networks
- 5G networks for Smart industries
- IoT in the age of 5G
The Forum will feature an exposition showcasing new equipment and perspective solutions for state-of-the-art networks.
Forum audience: Government, carrier operators, manufacturers of equipment for 4G and 5G networks, system integrators and distributors of equipment, financial, investment and consulting companies, mobile retailers, content- and service providers, and media.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your colleagues in Moscow!
Tel.: + 7 (495) 933 54 83
To find out about speaker opportunities, please contact Svetlana Grankina : email@example.com, mob. +7 965 235-3030
For sponsorship participation, please contact Irina Glukhova: firstname.lastname@example.org, mob. +7 926 212-9503
For delegate participation, please contact Olga Dolenko email@example.com, mob. +7 916 337-3785