T8 is the leading manufacturer of wavelength-division multiplexing telecommunication equipment (DWDM) in Russia and CIS countries. We develop and manufacture a line of DWDM and CWDM equipment with channel speed up to 400 Gbit/s. The entire T8 equipment is being designed and manufactured in Russia. Company headquarter is located in Moscow; there is a regional representative office in Saint Petersburg. There are over 200 staff members in the company, including four doctors of science and twenty two PhDs.
The company is a constant participant of the well-known Russian rating «TechUspech» among high-tech companies. The company got short-listed among the Top 5 of Russia most innovative small companies according to the «TechUspech» rating.
The main areas of T8 company activities:
- Development and manufacture of CWDM and DWDM equipment;
- Pre-design analysis of fiber optic lines;
- Development of design concept, calculation and engineering design of networks;
- Equipment installation;
- Maintenance and technical support of equipment;
- Distributed acoustic sensors development;
- Laser physics and optoelectronics research and development activities.
T8 offers integrated solutions for building DWDM systems on a turnkey basis: design, supply, installation and maintenance of the equipment. The qualification of the company specialists makes possible to implement projects of any complexity both for regional and backbone DWDM networks. The in-house design department calculates DWDM networks within a short period of time.