About the event
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
COMNEWS cordially invites you and your colleagues to take part in the 10th International Conference "Transport Networks Russia & CIS 2019: Transport telecommunications networks development in Russia and CIS".
Dates & Venue: 21-22 March 2019, Holiday Inn Moscow Lesnaya Hotel (15 Lesnaya Str., Moscow, Russia).
Transport Networks Russia & CIS 2019 is:
- 500+ participants
- 60+ speakers - carriers, regulators, equipment and service providers
- 20+ exhibitors
- 40+ media partners
- Endorsed by leading industry associations and unions
Key topics of Transport Networks Russia & CIS 2019:
- The global backbone networks and wholesale market - development prospects
- New cross-border crossings and junctions of backbone networks
- Optimization of infrastructure used by backbone operators and joint construction and operation of telecom networks in Russia & CIS
- Using corporate infrastructure (state-owned corporations inclusive) to develop the new fiber optic lines and channels
- New technologies in the construction of transit networks
- Competition between content providers and Tier-1 operators
- New role of the Internet Exchanges (IX) on the wholesale telecom market
These and many other issues will be addressed by Transport Networks Russia & CIS 2019, which over the over the past decade has become the key meeting point for regulators and senior executives of the carrier industry, and a place where technology leaders and visionaries of the ICT industry can share their insights.
5 reasons to attend Transport Networks & CIS 2019:
- The only professional event for members of the backbone market in Russia & CIS.
- Focused on hot market issues.
- Practical issues of doing transit business in Russia & CIS and all over the world.
- Presentation of the latest solutions and technologies in the construction of transit networks and their integration and virtualization.
- Excellent networking opportunities, lobby talks and business negotiations.
Audience: representatives of transport networks operators, mobile and fixed operators, corporative and departmental networks, representatives of research institutions, infrastructure equipment vendors, system integrators, consultants and market analysts, investment companies, regulators of the telecommunications industry and broadcasting, business and industry media.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your colleagues in Moscow!
COMNEWS Conferences Producer
For sponsor participation please contact Irina Glukhova, Director of Business Development of COMNEWS: email@example.com
To attend as a delegate, please contact Olga Dolenko, Head of Delegate Sales, COMNEWS: firstname.lastname@example.org