About the event
Dear Ladies & Gentlemen!
ComNews Information & Publishing Group would like to invite you and your colleagues to take part in major industry event – the 6th Federal IT Forum of Russia’s Electric-Power Industry – “Smart Electro: Digital Transformation of the Electric Energy Sector”
Date and venue: June 09, 2022, Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya hotel (11a bld. 4, Verhnaya Krasnoselskaya str., Moscow).
Optional online participation. Live stream will be enabled on the conference website, speakers will also be able to connect with their peers online.
Over the last few years, the Federal IT Forum of Russia’s Electric-Power Industry – “Smart Electro” has proven itself as a high-profile platform where industry professionals can exchange opinions on the key issues of IT in the power industry, including innovative technologies and new approaches to implementation of IT projects involving business, vendors and the government in the new political and economic realities. Smart Electro is an independent platform for professional discussion of practical aspects of digital transformation of Russia’s power industry and establishing cooperation with other companies and developers, for the benefit of the development of the industry and the economy of the country as a whole.
Smart Electro is:
- More than 200 participants and 30 expert presentations;
- Support of leading industry associations and unions of market participants;
- Emphasis on topical issues on the work and interaction of IT services of Russian electric power companies in the new economic conditions;
- A rich intellectual program with recognized experts from the business community: Plenary discussion, 2 practical sessions, round table;
- Places for meetings and negotiations: excellent opportunities for business communication and new contacts;
- Exhibition stands;
- Networking, insights;
- Report from the exhibition area. Coffee breaks, lunch
Same as in the previous years, the forum will be attended by CIOs of Russia’s leading Russian electric power companies.
Key topics of the forum.
- New paradigms in the Energy business. Global trends and new business models.
- Enterprise’s Digital Maturity Passport
- Teleworking and unmanned manufacturing
- Government policy on digitalization of the electric power complex
- Implementation of AI-based technologies and results accomplished
- Solutions based on drones / robots
- Domestic equipment for digital substations and Smart Grids
- Smart metering
- Technologies for small distributed generation
- Blockchain technology in the electric power industry
- Digital twins and digital shadow in the industry.
- Internet of Things in the electric power sector. Implementation and outlook for the future
- Big Data technologies to drive up the business and enhance its efficiency
- Smart Grids in Russia
- Small distributed energy
Forum audience: senior and middle management of IT departments of Russian energy companies; regulators, government institutions and development funds; domestic developers of IT solutions, software, telecommunication equipment and process control systems; integrators; Russian offices of international vendors; business and industry media; experts and analysts.
By participating in the forum, you will not only get insights into burning issues of digital transformation and practical cases from key players of the Russian electric power industry, but will acquire efficient tools for your own business.
Post-release with an overview of Smart Electro 2021 is available here.
We look forward to seeing you at the forum on June 09, 2022!
Tel.: +7 (985)337-97-73,
For sponsorship participation, please contact Irina Glukhova, ComNews’ Director for Business Development: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For delegate participation, please contact Olga Dolenko email@example.com, Head of Delegate Sales.