About the event
Dear ladies & gentlemen!
Information and Publishing Group ComNews is happy to invite you and your colleagues to take part in the 4rd Federal Forum «Smart Cars & Roads: Digital transformation of the “car-road” ecosystem in the Russian Federation».
Date and venue: November 11, 2021, the Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya Hotel (Moscow, ul. Verkhnyaya Krasnoselskaya, 11a build. 4).
Forum provides for the possibility of online participation. The broadcast for listeners will take place on the project's website; for speakers, the possibility of online connection with colleagues in the podium is provided.
Over the past few years, the Federal Forum Smart Cars & Roads proved itself a unique business platform to discuss AI-based motor vehicles and smart transport systems. Until that occasion, these elements of the whole used to be brought up separately at different business conferences in Russia.
Smart Cars & Roads 2021 will gather key industry players, developers and members of the Russian Government to discuss and exchange best practices of IT in transport, including the opportunities for innovative development amid a crisis.
Smart Cars & Roads 2021 is:
- More than 200 participants
- Endorsed by major industry associations and market unions
- Focus on topical issues of IT services and innovations departments of the Russian road enterprises, car makers, and transport companies in the new digital economy
- Heavy agenda featuring renowned industry experts
- Excellent networking opportunities
Key topics of the Forum:
- Infrastructure of communication lines and equipment as the basis of intelligent road infrastructure
- Cooperation between state-owned companies, telecom operators and car manufacturers as the most important tool to accelerate the creation of the modern telecom infrastructure
- Preparation of the road infrastructure for work in the V2X concept
- Digital road infrastructure: integration of regional and federal intelligent transport systems (ITS)
- Creation of digital infrastructure of new generation communication networks
- Implementation of V2X in public transport and large vehicle fleets
- Intelligent traffic management
- Hardware and software solutions for Smart Roads
- Prospects for the use of the 5th generation (5G) wireless networks for intelligent transport systems
- Internet of Things (IoT) technologies and the 5th generation (5G) cellular networks in the service of self-driving cars
- Software and hardware complexes for UAVs
- Transport security systems for passenger and corporate transport
- Digital services in the transport and logistics sector
- Logistics automation, integration issues in the era of unmanned vehicles
- Development of connected car in the mobile operator networks
- Forecast for the development and transformation of the industry in the horizon of 5-10 years
Forum audience: digital transformation heads and managers, IT and innovation departments of car-making companies; chief designers and CTOs of car makers; toll road operators, regulatory authorities, government and development agencies; top managers of Russian and international telecom operators; domestic developers of IT solutions, software, telecom equipment and automatic control systems; manufacturers of equipment/solutions for IoT; developers of wireless systems; top managers of integrator companies; heads of Russian offices of foreign vendors; top managers of insurance and leasing companies; vendors of telematics equipment; transport monitoring system integrators; mobile and satellite operators; carsharing operators; suppliers of auto parts; logistic companies; business and industry media; industry experts and analysts.
This event will not only give you an insight into the topical issues of innovative development and practical experience shared by experts of the country’s transport eco-system, but also equip you with specific and well-proven tools to grow your business.
You can find the information about the previous offline event here: https://www.comnews-conferences.ru/en/conference/smart2018
We look forward to seeing you at the conference on the 11th November!
Tel.: +7 (495) 933-5483; +7 (985)337-97-73;
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Irina Glukhova, Director of Business Development ComNews email@example.com
To attend as a delegate, please contact Olga Dolenko, Head of Delegate Sales ComNews firstname.lastname@example.org