About the event
Dear ladies & gentlemen!
ComNews Information and Publishing Group and KAMAZ would like to invite you and your colleagues to a major industry event – the 3nd Federal Forum “Smart Cars & Roads – Digital Transformation of “Vehicle-Road” Eco-System in the Russian Federation.
Date and venue: May 19, 2020, Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya hotel (Moscow, ul. Verkhnyaya Krasnoselskaya, 11a, build. 4).
In 2018, the Federal Forum Smart Cars & Roads proved itself a unique business platform to discuss AI-based motor vehicles and smart transport systems. Until that occasion, these elements of the whole used to be discussed separately at different business conferences in Russia.
Smart Cars & Roads 2020 will gather key industry players, developers and members of the Russian Government to discuss and exchange best practices of IT in transport, including innovative technologies and development of new approaches to the implementation of IT projects.
The keynote topic of the Forum in 2020 will be digital transformation of Vehicle-Road eco-system and tools of unbiased evaluation of the effects of digital transformation and return on innovations.
Smart Cars & Roads 2020 is:
- More than 200 participants
- Endorsed by major industry associations and market unions
- Focus on topical issues of IT services and innovations departments of the Russian road enterprises, car makers, and transport companies in the new digital economy
- Heavy agenda featuring renowned industry experts
- Excellent networking opportunities
Key topics of the Forum:
- Digitalization as a growth driver for transport infrastructure
- Smart transport systems for Smart City project and the national project "Safe and Quality Motor Roads"
- Consolidation of self-driving, connected and electric vehicle markets amid digital transformation of Vehicle-Road eco-system
- Measuring the effects of digital transformation and return on innovations
- Specifics of telecom and IT infrastructure for federal highways and toll roads
- Vehicles and roads for Smart Cities
- Commercial motor vehicles of the future
- New generation automation in transport logistics
- Connected Car: infrastructure, technologies, services
- New IoT technologies to address the challenges faced by the automotive industry
- New telecommunication and digital technologies
- Digital engineering and technological design
- Digital twin as a tool of flexible manufacturing
- Virtual reality technologies for vehicle design
- Transport of the future: how self-driving systems will change business and society
Forum audience: digital transformation heads and managers, IT and innovation departments of car-making companies; chief designers and CTOs of car makers; toll road operators, regulatory authorities, government and development agencies; top managers of Russian and international telecom operators; domestic developers of IT solutions, software, telecom equipment and automatic control systems; manufacturers of equipment/solutions for IoT; developers of wireless systems; top managers of integrator companies; heads of Russian offices of foreign vendors; top managers of insurance and leasing companies; vendors of telematics equipment; transport monitoring system integrators; mobile and satellite operators; carsharing operators; suppliers of auto parts; logistic companies; business and industry media; industry experts and analysts.
This event will not only give you an insight into the topical issues of innovative development and practical experience shared by experts of the country’s transport eco-system, but also equip you with specific and well-proven tools to grow your business.
We look forward to seeing you at the Forum on May 19, 2020!
Best regards, Organizing Committee
To find out about speaker opportunities, please contact Nadezhda Shikunova: firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship participation, please contact Irina Glukhova: email@example.com
For delegate participation, please contact Olga Dolenko: firstname.lastname@example.org