About the event
ComNews Information Group would like to invite you and your colleagues to a major industry event – the Federal IT Forum of Russia’s Agro-Industry – “Smart Agro: Digital Transformation in Agriculture”
Date: October 9, 2019
Venue: Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya (11a bld. 4 Verhnaya Krasnoselskaya str., Moscow).
IT Forum of Russia’s Agro-Industry is a unique platform for discussion and exchange of experiences and best practices in IT in the Russian farming industry, including innovative technologies and approaches to implementation of IT projects bringing together businesses, developers and government in the new political and economic conditions.
The specifics of the IT Forum 2019 will be extensive participation of Chief Digital Officers (CDOs) and Chief Information Officers (CIOs) of Russia’s leading farming companies.
The key topic of the 2019 Forum will be digital transformation of the Russian agro-industry and its integration into governmental program ‘Digital Economy of the Russian Federation’ and management of risks associated with total digitalization. Agriculture is becoming a very data-intensive sector. Information is sourced from a wide array of devices located in the field, in the farm, from sensors, farming equipment, weather stations, drones, satellites, external systems, partner platforms, suppliers, and etc. Analysis of data gathered from different elements of production chain on a single platform allows improving quality of information, drawing insights, creating added value for all stakeholders, using data science to make intelligent decisions to minimize risks and enhance manufacturer’s business processes and customer experience.
Key topics of the forum:
- First-priority steps and outlook for digital transformation in agro-industry
- Internet of Things (IoT) technologies in agro-industry
- Outlook for ‘Implementation of IoT technologies in agro-industry’ road map
- Remote monitoring of agricultural raw materials
- Digital data exchange across the entire added value chain in the agricultural industry (from fertilizer/nutritional supplement/feedstuff suppliers to retailers)
- Adaptation and implementation of Industry 4.0 approach and IIoT in agro-industry (Digital Farm, Smart Farming)
- Remote monitoring and predictive management of self-propelled and towing equipment fleet
- Centralized data collection and analysis systems for weather conditions and special agricultural parameters (for example, measuring moisture level in the ground or field conditions)
- Precision farming and digital services (including, for predicting crop yield and mapping weed and disease centers in the fields)
- Digital platforms and multi-party partnerships in agriculture
- Self-driving vehicles and unmanned aircraft systems – approaches to regulation and applications in agro-industry
- Application of high-precision remotely sensed data in agriculture
- 5G and other wireless technologies for ubiquitous connection of sensors
- Low-orbit communication satellite resource and Earth remote sensing serving agriculture
Forum audience: heads and managers of digital transformation and IT departments of the largest agro-companies and food corporations, regulators, development institutions and funds, top managers of domestic developers of IT solutions, software, telecom equipment, and distributed control systems; heads of integrator companies; head of Russian offices of international vendors; business and industry media, industry experts and analysts.
We look forward to seeing you at the Federal IT Forum of Russia’s Agro-Industry – “Smart Agro: Digital Transformation in Agriculture” on October 9, 2019!
Best regards, Organizing Committee
For sponsorship participation, please contact Gleb Ivanov: firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate participation, please contact Olga Dolenko: email@example.com
To find out about speaker opportunities, please contact Nadezhda Shikunova: firstname.lastname@example.org