About the event
Dear ladies & gentlemen!
COMNEWS Group would like to invite you and your colleagues to take part in the 12th International Conference SATELLITE RUSSIA & CIS 2020.
Date: June 17, 2020.
Venue: The Marriott Novy Arbat Hotel (Moscow, ul. Noviy Arbat, 32).
SATELLITE RUSSIA & CIS is the only independent forum in Russia dedicated to satellite communications, broadcasting, rocket and space equipment and launch services, and also financing and insurance in the space industry. SATELLITE RUSSIA & CIS annually gathers the main competitors from every niche of the market – from space craft development, manufacturing and launch to providers of fixed/mobile satellite communications and Earth’s remote sensing.
In 2020, SATELLITE RUSSIA & CIS will be organized in a new format: the day 1 of the forum will look into the key aspects of satellite communications and the development of space engineering, while day 2 – the 9th of April 2020 will be focused on the most promising and fastest growing segment of space communications – maritime communications. In view of the distinct limits of this segment and a big number of players on the market, day 2 of the forum will be entitled: Maritime Satellite Communications.
The common thread of the SATELLITE RUSSIA & CIS forum in 2020 will be the debate around the role of satellite communications in the deployment of 5G networks, the outlook for new non-geostationary constellations and approaches to commercialization of space activities (New Space).
Key topics of SATELLITE RUSSIA & CIS 2020:
- Satellite communications networks and 5G: complementarity and cooperation, fierce competition or parallel worlds?
- Non-geostationary satellite constellations: How new space crafts on low, medium and highly elliptical orbits will change the status quo on the market, and what has changed in operators’ demand for geostationary satellites
- Localization of space equipment manufacturing, country-based AIT centers and projects for national satellites
- Changes on the market of terrestrial satellite equipment: consolidation, new universal hubs and subscriber kits, progress in APAR systems for mass market
- New space: commercialization of space activities and startups in satellites/rockets/terrestrial equipment
- Financing and insurance for rocket and space equipment engineering and launch into orbit
SATELLITE RUSSIA & CIS 2020 will gather regulators, senior executives of domestic and international satellite communications operators, television and radio broadcasting companies and broadcasting networks, manufacturers of satellites and space equipment, providers of launch services, financial and insurance companies, the New Space market players, industry consultants and media, corporate customers of satellite services.
Satellite Russia & CIS 2020 is:
- the major annual platform to discuss the hottest topics and exchange best practices between Russian and international players of the satellite market;
- an open dialogue on existing and promising projects in Russia, CIS and the far abroad;
- a demonstration of state-of-the art solutions and technologies, which can make your business grow;
- a dynamic format and excellent networking opportunities.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference in Moscow!
Program Director of Satellite Russia & CIS 2020
Mob. +7 901 315-6799, e-mail: email@example.com
For sponsor participation please contact Irina Glukhova, Director of Business Development of COMNEWS: firstname.lastname@example.org
To attend as a delegate, please contact Olga Dolenko, Head of Delegate Sales, COMNEWS: email@example.com