Dear ladies and gentlemen!
ComNews Group would like to invite you and your colleagues to take part in a major industry event – The Federal IT Forum of Russia’s Metals Industry “Smart Mining & Metals” within the framework of the international exhibition "Мetalloobrabotka 2021" .
May 26, 2021
Format: hybrid – offline, with a possibility to access the event stream online
Since 2015, the Fourth Industrial Revolution has spread to new industries, the word ‘smart’ has become ubiquitous, and companies and entire industries are leading a digital transformation of their businesses. In 2020, the lockdown period brought to light the strengths and bottlenecks of the mining and smelting industry. The challenges faced by the industry, such as cost escalation, falling prices for primary products, shortage of qualified staff and etc., are what underpins the pursuit for innovative solutions and efficiency improvement throughout the whole chain from exploration and production to downstream and distribution.
For the metals industry, digital transformation has become a necessity that can no longer be ignored by companies set on sustainable long-term development. In most cases, business success will depend on whether the enterprise is able to leverage innovative solutions into their processes.
Smart Mining & Metals will be a platform for professional networking and discussion of topical issues of digital transformation in the industry, including:
- Trends and outlook for digital transformation and the mining and smelting industry;
- Implementation of digital innovations by Russian companies;
- Transformation of manufacturing processes and occupational safety and health precautions;
- Automation, cost improvement and business efficiency.
The forum will shed light on the key issues of the industry on the example of leading mining and smelting enterprises, and showcase ways and state-of-the-art technologies that can help to address them, including: digital platforms, AI, IoT, blockchain networks, Big Data. Industry professionals will discuss environmental protection and ESG policies, implementation of digital twins, and projects featuring 3D modeling and neural networks. Smart Mining & Metals is a unique opportunity to exchange best digital practices and learn from market trailblazers.
Main sections of the Forum:
- Plenary discussion.
- Digital transformation in the metals industry – strategic adjustments in the aftermath of COVID-19
- New approaches to building corporate information systems and digital transformation of business processes at iron and steel manufacturing facilities
- Digital Mine & Digital Plant - smart technologies to assist in exploration, production and repair; digital twins as a new stage in the remote maintenance of production machinery
- Workplace of the future. New technologies for staff training
- AI and Blockchain technologies in the metals industry
Smart Mining & Metals will be held as part of a professional exhibition.
The trade show will offer the following opportunities:
- Direct contacts between exponents and forum delegates;
- Introduce your company, its products and innovative technologies to a large professional audience;
- Opportunity to connect with Russian and foreign opinion shapers of the industry;
- Networking and building a data base of potential business partners;
- Introduction to innovative technologies tailored for the industry.
Senior and middle management of IT and digital transformation departments of Russian metals companies; senior managers and engineers from domestic and international mining and smelting companies; regulators, chief executives of vendors of digital and technological solutions; regulators; government institutions and development funds; business and industry media; experts and analysts.
We look forward to seeing you at the Federal IT Forum of Russia’s Metals Industry “Smart Mining & Metals” on May 26, 2021!
Sincerely yours, Organizing Committee of Smart Mining & Metals
For sponsorship participation, please contact Irina Glukhova: email@example.com. mob. +7 926 212-9503
For delegate participation, please contact Olga Dolenko: firstname.lastname@example.org. mob. +7 916 337-3785
To find out about speaker opportunities, please contact Yana Shishkova: email@example.com mob. +7 916 732-9258