About the event
Dear ladies & gentlemen!
ComNews group would like to invite you to the 11th International Conference “Digital TV Russia & CIS: Digital Consumption Pandemic”.
Date and venue: October 22, 2020, the Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya Hotel (11a bld. 4 Verhnaya Krasnoselskaya Str., Moscow, Russia).
Key topics of the conference:
- Development strategy for TV and radio services in Russia in the 2025 perspective
- Traditional television and Internet, viewing TV online combined with video-on-demand (VoD)
- Regulation of digital broadcasting and content delivery online
- Outlook for operator OTT services and broadcasting online
- Satellite TV operators’ multi-service platforms
- Russian and international markets of OTT services
- Monetization models for OTT and video services
- Telecommunication infrastructure in Russia under increased content consumption
- Effective strategies for broadcasters and content providers amid a pandemic
- Attracting subscribers during a crisis
- New television: XR/VR/AR, animation, holographic broadcasting, interactive advertising
- 5G for broadcasting purposes
- Media and Smart House integration
- Trends in interactivity equipment for television
We invite companies from the broadcasting and digital content distribution and delivery industries to discuss the questions below and some other topics at the forum Digital TV Russia & CIS.
The forum will feature an exposition, showcasing the best accomplishments from market leaders, the newest solutions and projects.
Conference audience: telecommunication and broadcasting companies, content providers, developers and suppliers of telecommunication equipment, OTT and VOD experts, system integrators, regulators, media.
We look forward to seeing you at Digital TV Russia & CIS 2020!
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Irina Glukhova, Business Development Director, COMNEWS firstname.lastname@example.org
To participate as a delegate, please contact Olga Dolenko, Head of Delegate Sales, COMNEWS email@example.com