About the event
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
ComNews invite you and your colleagues to take part in the 8th International Forum “Broadband Russia Forum: Digital services over the access networks” that will be held on December 4, 2018 at Holiday Inn Suschevsky Hotel (74, Suschevsky Val st., Moscow).
Broadband Forum is the largest event of the broadband market in Russia that gathers traditionally:
- More than 200 participants of broadband market,
- More than 30 speakers: operators, regulators, suppliers of equipment and services,
- More than 20 exhibitors.
Key topics of Broadband 2018:
- Services over broadband access: new opportunities for operators’ business
- Wi-Fi in public places: is it possible to switch from advertising model to earnings on Big Data?
- Cloud services: what can the Telecom operator oppose to the specialized Cloud providers?
- New business opportunities in the situation when Pay TV service is available with each broadband access provider
- ОТТ services from Pay TV and broadband access providers
- New technology of wireless broadband access and the prospects of their co-existence with 5G networks
- Fronthaul and other architectural solutions to prepare the fixed infrastructure for the launch of 5G networks
- SDN/NFV solutions for the digital transformation of the access networks
- Clear Skies in the cities and Managed Services on the access networks
These and other topics will be the base of the business program for Broadband 2018 that has shown itself over the past eight years as the main meeting place for the top officials of regulating authorities and chief executives of operator companies, and a tribune for all those who introduce innovations in the ICT industry.
Participants: operators of fixed, mobile and satellite communications, representatives of government bodies and international industry business communities, manufacturers of telecommunications equipment, developers of IT solutions and services, system integrators, content providers, industry consultants and experts, business and industry media journalists.
Welcome to the forum!
Tel.: + 7 (495) 933 54 83
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Gleb Ivanov, commercial director of COMNEWS email@example.com
For delegate participation please contact Olga Dolenko, head of customer service department of COMNEWS firstname.lastname@example.org