ComNews Conferences announced the 3rd International Conference Transport telecommunication networks development in Russia - Transport Networks Russia 2012, which was scheduled for March 14-15, 2012 in Holiday Inn Moscow Suschevsky Hotel (Russia, Moscow, Suschevsky Val, 74)
Key topics of the Conference:
- Current state of transit transport networks market in the world and in Russia. Development prospects.
- The Russian market of backbone networks. Perspective directions of transit routes development.
- Cooperation and integration of backbone operators in Russia and international global networks
- Evolution of backbone networks in the era of IP
- Cloud Computing: requirements for transport networks
- Migration to 40G, 100G, 400G and terabit networks: exploring the economic feasibility
- Design and construction of FOLS: key features & current demands. Installation, construction of telecommunication facilities and communication lines.
- Technical operation and maintenance of FOLs, including emergency recovery work and heavy maintenance
- Infrastructure providers. Leasing and joint use of cable structures
- Access Networks Evolution. Next generation access networks
- IPTV technologies impact on access networks development and operators’ strategies for migration to the next generation networks
- The role of dark fiber in operators’ networks
- Requirements for mobile CDN. Evaluating opportunities and integration with other solutions
- CDN development prospects - CDN 2.0
We invite to participate: Representatives of transport networks operators, mobile and fixed operators, corporative and departmental networks, representatives of research institutions, infrastructure equipment vendors, system integrators, consultants and market analysts, investment companies, regulators of the telecommunications industry and broadcasting, business and industry media.