Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
ComNews Conferences is delighted to invite you to the All-Russia Conference «Mobile Finance & E-services Russia 2013 – mobile banking, payments and services in Russia».
Date & Venue: 28 February 2013, Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya (21/40 Kalanchevskaya str.) Registration starts at 9:30 am on February 28.
According to the latest research of Frost & Sullivan Company, in the next six years the number of mobile financial services users in Europe is expected to increase four fold. Analysts say that the volume of mobile transactions in Europe will increase to 72.33 billion euro in 2018. Frost & Sullivan expect increase of mobile transactions volume in Russia up to 4.8 billion euros by the year 2018.
What are the main drivers for development of the Russian mobile finance and e-services market?
How to benefit in the changing digital environment?
Who will win in the mobile commerce market in Russia?
We invite representatives of state regulatory agencies, telecom operators, banks, on-line and off-line retailers, payment systems representatives, financial services providers, telecom equipment manufacturers, system integrators, IT-specialists, consultants and industry experts, lawyers, and industry media to discuss the topical issues of the market and share experience at the first conference of the new 2013 year for the mobile finance market players in Russia.
Key topics of the Conference:
- Legal regulation of the mobile finance market in Russia: current situation and expectation of the market
- The social role of e-money in Russia is in the process of the State Federal program realization "Information society"
- «Pocket» financial services: mobile banking, mobile payments, near field communication (NFC). Competition or cooperation?
- Hybridization as a new trend of payment instruments evolution
- The issue of e-wallet as a way of business development
- Implementation of a universal electronic card (UEK): market expectations and the prospects for business
- The role of the banking agent in empowering business operator payments
- Marketing and promotion of mobile payments. How to find the path to the customer’s heart?
- Payment operators in the mobile payments market: price of survival
- National payment system – solutions for e-payment security insurance
To learn more and to register your place please call: +7 (495) 933-54-83, +7 (495) 775-71-20 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you and your colleagues in Moscow!
Tel: (495) 9335483 ext 134
For sponsorship opportunities
please contact Irina Glukhova ,
Head of Sales Department