About the event
Dear ladies & gentlemen!
Information and Publishing ComNews Group would like to invite you and your colleagues to a major industry event – the 3rd Federal IT Forum of Russia’s Electric Power Industry – “Smart Energy 2018”.
Date and venue: June 7, 2018, Marriot Moscow Grand Hotel (Moscow, ul. Tverskaya, 26/1).
In the last two years, the IT Forum of Russia’s Electric Power Industry “Smart Energy” has proven itself as a unique platform to exchange and discuss best practices on the key issues of IT in the power industry, such as, innovative technologies and new approaches to implementation of IT projects by joining efforts of business, developers and the government under new political and economic conditions.
Same as previous years, the Forum will gather CIOs of major electric power companies of Russia.
The pivotal topic of the Forum in 2018 will be the digital transformation of the power industry, and adaptation of the “Industry 4.0” approaches to industry needs.
Main sections of the Forum:
- A plenary session featuring CIOs of major electric power companies of Russia
- The future of electric power industry under the emerging digital economy
- Digital transformation and adaptation of the “Industry 4.0” approaches to the needs of the power industry
- IT as a tool to boost technological and commercial efficiency of Russia’s electric power system
- Digitalization as an innovative tool to control power systems
Smart Energy 2018 is:
- More than 200 delegates
- Endorsed by leading industry associations and market unions
- Focus on topical issues of IT services of Russian electric power companies under new economic environment
- Heavy programme featuring renowned experts from the business community
- Excellent networking opportunities
Forum audience: CIOs and managers of IT services of Russian electric power companies; regulators, government institutions and development fund; top managers of domestic developers of IT solutions, SW, telecom equipment and process control systems; heads of integrator companies; heads of Russian offices of international vendors; business and industry media; industry analysts and experts.
Participation in the event will not only give you an insight into the topical issues of IT and best practices of leading electric power companies of the country, but will also equip you with efficient tools that will help you grow your business.
We look forward to seeing you at the Forum on June 7, 2018!
Tel.: +7 (495) 933-5483; +7 (967) 136-2260;
For sponsor participation please contact Gleb Ivanov, Commercial Director, COMNEWS: firstname.lastname@example.org
To attend as a delegate, please contact Olga Dolenko, Head of Delegate Sales, COMNEWS: email@example.com