About the event
Dear Ladies & Gentlemen!
ComNews Information and Publishing Group would like to invite you and your colleagues to a major industry event – The 3rd Federal Forum “Smart Cars & Roads: Digital Transformation of “Vehicle-Road” Eco-System in the Russian Federation.
Date and venue: October 24, 2019, Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya (11a bld. 4 Verhnaya Krasnoselskaya str., Moscow).
In 2018, the Federal Forum Smart Cars & Roads proved itself a unique business platform to discuss AI-based motor vehicles and smart transport systems. Until that occasion, these elements of the whole used to be discussed separately at different business conferences in Russia.
Smart Cars & Roads 2019 will gather key industry players, developers of IT solutions and government officials to discuss and exchange best practices of IT in transport, including innovative technologies and development of new approaches to the implementation of IT projects.
The keynote topic of the Forum in 2019 will be digital transformation of Vehicle-Road eco-system and its integration into the new national project ‘Digital Economy of the Russian Federation’.
Smart Cars & Roads 2019 is:
- More than 200 participants
- Endorsed by major industry associations and market unions
- Focus on topical issues of IT services and innovations departments of the Russian road enterprises, car makers, and transport companies in the new digital economy
- Heavy agenda featuring renowned industry experts
- Excellent networking opportunities
Key topics of the Forum:
- Digital platform of Russia’s transport complex
- Digital transport corridors of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) as information and service system
- Exchanging best practices: leadership in advanced technologies for car makers
- Commercial motor vehicles of the future
- Outlook for digital technologies and services
- Electronic passports as baseline information tool for tracking vehicle history
- Transport and logistics in the national project “Digital Economy”
- Growth eco-systems – platforms available on the market
- New technologies of the Internet of Things (NB-IoT, LoRa, Sigfox, Ingenu, “Strizh”) to address the new tasks of the automotive industry. Approaches to the national IoT standard in Russia.
- Specifics and approaches to vehicle-road interaction. Legal and technical platforms to exchange data in the Vehicle-Road ecosystem.
- Telecom and IT infrastructure for federal highways and toll roads
- Smart road traffic monitoring and management systems
- Outlook for 5G wireless networks for smart transport systems. 4,5G/Pre5G technologies to help enhance road traffic safety
- Approaches to the standards of equipping motor vehicles with special wireless modules
- Toll road operators, communication service providers and IT companies joining efforts to create smart transport systems in Russia
- Transport telematics growth drivers
- IT solutions for insurance telematics and settlement of road traffic accidents
- Cyber security on motor transport
- Smart car-sharing: Technology changing the city
- From cars with elements of AI to self-driving transport
- New challenges for the automotive industry: How IT can help car-makers in the new business environment
Forum audience: IT and innovation departments of car-making companies; toll road operators, regulatory authorities, government and development agencies; top managers of Russian and international telecom operators; domestic developers of IT solutions, software, telecom equipment and automatic control systems; manufacturers of equipment/solutions for IoT; developers of wireless systems; top managers of integrator companies; heads of Russian offices of foreign vendors; top managers of insurance and leasing companies; vendors of telematics equipment; carsharing operators; business and industry media; industry experts and analysts.
This event will not only give you an insight into the topical issues of innovative development and practical experience shared by experts of the country’s transport eco-system, but also equip you with specific and well-proven tools to grow your business.
We look forward to seeing you at the Forum on October 24, 2019 in Moscow!
Best regards, Organizing Committee
For sponsorship participation, please contact Gleb Ivanov: firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate participation, please contact Olga Dolenko: email@example.com
To find out about speaker opportunities, please contact Nadezhda Shikunova: firstname.lastname@example.org