About the event
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
ComNews is happy to invite you and your colleagues to take part in the 10th International Conference “Digital TV Russia & CIS: Digital Broadcast, Nonlinear Content, Blockchain, Ultra HD HDR” that will take place on October 17, 2019 at the Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya Hotel (11a bld. 4Verhnaya Krasnoselskaya str., Moscow).
We invite the market players dealing with the broadcasting, creation, distribution and new delivery technologies of the digital content to participate in discussing these and many other issues at the conference Digital TV Russia & CIS.
Key topics of the conference:
- A year without analog broadcasting: first results
- Strategies and business models of regional TV channels in the absence of federal analog broadcasting
- Are Ultra HD 4K and 8K the complete technologies or an intermediate step towards Ultra HD High Dynamic Range (HDR)?
- Prospects for the federal TV signal distribution network development
- Role of hybrid solutions in the operators business’ development
- Can the blockchain technology push the content delivery networks (CDN) out of the market?
- First results of the blockchain platforms work for the digital content delivery
- Prosumer instead of the viewer: will the content consumer become its active customer and co-investor?
- New technologies and solutions for TV broadcasting development
The conference will feature a demo-zone showcasing the latest achievements and newest solutions and projects from the leaders of the market.
The conference audience: representatives of telecommunications and broadcasting companies, content providers, manufacturers and suppliers of telecom equipment, founders and chief officers of blockchain startups, participants of the cryptocurrency sector and ICO, system integrators, representatives of regulatory authorities, media.
Welcome to the conference Digital TV Russia & CIS 2019!
Tel.: + 7 (495) 933 54 83
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Irina Glukhova, Director of Business Development of COMNEWS email@example.com
For delegate participation please contact Olga Dolenko, Head of Customer Service Department of COMNEWS firstname.lastname@example.org